Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts

Welcome to Hogwarts

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is for new help bye dul-eldor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
danpen

This is for new help bye dul-eldor  Empty
PostSubject: This is for new help bye dul-eldor    This is for new help bye dul-eldor  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 am

Hi sir when will there be new people join this forums can you tell me or no but if you can thank you ok sir see you later when you can talk to me ok see you later bye
Back to top Go down
amicellie

amicellie

PostSubject: Re: This is for new help bye dul-eldor    This is for new help bye dul-eldor  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 am

Are you alright, danpen?
Back to top Go down
danpen

PostSubject: Re: This is for new help bye dul-eldor    This is for new help bye dul-eldor  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

No i am not i don't no what to do oh on this
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Admin
Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: This is for new help bye dul-eldor    This is for new help bye dul-eldor  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Hello Dan! Very Happy
You seem truely confused but that is nothing to worry about! I would just like to inform you that creating topics in Hogwarts would land you in detention but since your new i will let you out of Professor Snape's hands Wink
Many witches and Wizards have finally arrived to Hogwarts and Term begins within a few days Smile
I beilve you have recieved my Letters and that may help you too but if you have any question just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts.yoo7.com
danpen

PostSubject: Re: This is for new help bye dul-eldor    This is for new help bye dul-eldor  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 am

Is that bad
yes or no
Back to top Go down

This is for new help bye dul-eldor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: Hogwarts :: Miror of Erised-
Jump to: